Friday, February 27, 2009

"The War Comes Home: Washington's Battle Against America's Veterans."


The War Comes Home from New America Media on Vimeo.

Please watch and share this important video about the War Comes Home with all your friends..

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://vimeo.com%2F3193935

Today, President Obama announced most of the 150,000 American troops in Iraq will be coming home in the last 18 months ... Whatever you think of his plan, it will create a "surge" of new veterans coming home in 2009 and 2010.

Are we up to the challenge?

Sincerely,
Aaron Glantz

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No they are not ready I filed my original claim in Nov 2002 I was denied in July 2003, I filed the NOD (notice of disagreement) in May 2005 they awarded me a 50% rating for PTSD despite the fact I had quit working in June 2002and my VA shrink had written for the previous 2 years despite my other medical conditions he considered me totally and permanently disabled by my PTSD symptoms that I had been badly coping with since Feb 1975. In May 2006 after a letter to then Senate Chairman of the VA committee Senator Larry Craig and a letter to VP Cheney the VA awarded me a 100% P&T.

I served in the Army from Vietnam Oct 73 thru Sep 82 left as a SSG joined the NG and was activated for Desert Storm so I served in 3 wars Nam, GW1 and the war with the VA

Sphere: Related Content