Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weitz & Luxenberg

I have never before advocated the use of any specific lawyers to veterans in regards to veterans claims. I am going to do it this time because I belive that the time has come for veterans to get proper legal representation in dealing with the Veterans Administration.

I use to believe that if a veteran was harmed while on active duty the VA would automatically care for them, that is just not the case. Especially in dealing with chemical or toxic exposures. TCE is a big health issue coming down the road and quickly and veterans just can not handle these type of claims on their onw, you need legal help. Weitz and Luxenberg have been fighting for veterans and their families on the Mesothelioma and asbestos related health claims for years, with very good results.

You need experts to handle your claims and care for you and your families, investigate them on your own as I have and I think you will come to the same conclusion, these are the type of lawyers I want to fight for me, now that I can't fight for myself. Being sick and disabled I no longer have the energy to fight, I know I have needed help. If you have chemiocal or toxic related veterans claims, this is one firm you should consider using.

Michael Bailey U.S. Army October 1973 - Sep 1982 SSG, 11B3M Goergia Army National Guard astivated for Desert Storm Nov 30, 1990 - May 1991 100% disabled veteran June 2002 - present

Help yourself and your family use a GOOD lawyer

Sphere: Related Content