Saturday, December 13, 2008

VVA November 2008 Selp Help Guide for Agent Orange

Vietnam Veterans Guide to Agent Orange Service-Connected Disability Compensation For Exposure To Agent Orange for Veterans and Their Families

This is part of the reason I belong to VVA and the American Legion, it is for the overall good they do for the veterans community. I do not always agree with every position they take on all matters, but overall they help the veterans and their families.

I have the same attiitude towards them that I did the Letters Carrier Union when I worked at the Post Office and I paid my union dues, they advocate on Capitol Hill for all of us, and as a group we benefit from their advocacy, and bottom line it means more money and benefits to all of us, so I encourage all veterans to support the national groups that present to Congress on all of our behalfs, advocacy is not cheap and it needs our support.

Sphere: Related Content